July 9
FUCKING BIATCHH!
Sigh, I really dont wana talk about today much just because one particular thing happened. Ok! Today I went to meet mianbaocaoren for the betting slip and all, ate lunch there. Then off to meet jianchuan at central to go bet. Bla, After that went kenneth house to slack, till 9 plus. Bla! walked home, and thats the part the particular part came in, I saw fad,hilmi and the younger brother, its damn fucking awkward and sad lah, We were like looking at each other as we walked pass each other, I was smiling away just seeing him and he didnt even smile, he gave me those "whatthefuckyoulookingat,biatch! Do i know you?" look. Its damn sad to think back and think of how 3 of us, Raga,fad and me were like the bestest of friends, like we went through thick and thin together, like really EVERYTHING!People who know me long enough know what kinda shit we 3 been through and how much fun we had when we're together as a trio. We're like always together, ALWAYS, soccer(raga will stay and watch even though he dont play),slacking at athar till 6+ everyday after school, Making fun of unknown people etc etc. We just did every shit we can think of together, dont care if its legal or illegal. =(( And Things will have been much better now if I wasnt such a jackass back then, Things will be so much better if things didnt turn out that sour back then, I'll be a happier person now if I have them still around by my side, I'll never forget the name we had for ourself, THE THREE MUSKERTEERS. I never forget every single shit we did together, getting into trouble, slacking everytime together. Its just damn sad to know that all those are the past, and there's nothing I can do now about it. SIGH! Give me one more chance if there is still one more, I wont be such a jackass to my friend like how i was in the past, I swear. I'll do whatever it need to get them back if possible, ESPECIALLY RAGA & FADZULIE. ='((
Sigh, I really dont wana talk about today much just because one particular thing happened. Ok! Today I went to meet mianbaocaoren for the betting slip and all, ate lunch there. Then off to meet jianchuan at central to go bet. Bla, After that went kenneth house to slack, till 9 plus. Bla! walked home, and thats the part the particular part came in, I saw fad,hilmi and the younger brother, its damn fucking awkward and sad lah, We were like looking at each other as we walked pass each other, I was smiling away just seeing him and he didnt even smile, he gave me those "whatthefuckyoulookingat,biatch! Do i know you?" look. Its damn sad to think back and think of how 3 of us, Raga,fad and me were like the bestest of friends, like we went through thick and thin together, like really EVERYTHING!People who know me long enough know what kinda shit we 3 been through and how much fun we had when we're together as a trio. We're like always together, ALWAYS, soccer(raga will stay and watch even though he dont play),slacking at athar till 6+ everyday after school, Making fun of unknown people etc etc. We just did every shit we can think of together, dont care if its legal or illegal. =(( And Things will have been much better now if I wasnt such a jackass back then, Things will be so much better if things didnt turn out that sour back then, I'll be a happier person now if I have them still around by my side, I'll never forget the name we had for ourself, THE THREE MUSKERTEERS. I never forget every single shit we did together, getting into trouble, slacking everytime together. Its just damn sad to know that all those are the past, and there's nothing I can do now about it. SIGH! Give me one more chance if there is still one more, I wont be such a jackass to my friend like how i was in the past, I swear. I'll do whatever it need to get them back if possible, ESPECIALLY RAGA & FADZULIE. ='((

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home